Tuesday, May 23, 2006

22, Monday, Half day leave


Honey and me were taken half day leave on 22/05/06,
we are planning to Sing Ma and buy some comic books.
Before we leave the office, the electric was broken down.


I can't made the decision either to buy "conan" or "yi".
so I keep pestering Honey with request for help me
to made the decision. :D


Finally, I've bought 33 comic books.....
and carry it from Kota Raya to Central Market LRT station...
...The books were extremely HEAVY......
Let's think about it..........
What if I buy "conan'.......
and it's have 54 books.......
Wow... luckily I made the right choice.....



It's so happy when knew that the office electric had been mended....
both of us are very "kiah su" one
hahaha.....

























I've recieved call from Alycia around 5 almost 6 pm,
She was complaning something and someone to me....
Can't imagine if I lost my "gossip" partner... :D






Here is the books that I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment