Friday, April 28, 2006

2 Pair of Twins and me

Siew Huey and PoYin were from difference pair of twins.

We are happy and dancing in office coz something "good" had happened that day. ^-^


Siew Huey is a vegetarian. she always say we put too much sweet in the coffee.

Accident occured when Siew Huey swing her body. It's really pain..... Untill now my finger still haven't fully recovered. :(








I've threaten her to finish my work behalf of me.

hahaha......


Poyin was my junior. but we were observed each other only after became colleague. She is a talented artist.(i think...) She has her own style on her artwork.
Sometime Siew Huey will lost in day dream. She always in a meditative mood untill couldn't concentrating in our conversation. She can chosen to listen or ignore it either, if she want :P







Poyin is a coke addict. In her opinion, coke is less sugar than the coffee.

3 comments:

  1. who is coke后 at edno????

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!!! u say Siew Huey "dance" ar???at office wor????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

    ReplyDelete